Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Pins
Mill-Max printed circuit board (PCB) pins are machined individual pins used for various plug-in applications and are functionally the dynamic building blocks within an interconnect system.
Benefits of Machined Pins:
- Precision high-speed turning of pins to tolerances of +/-.0005" for critical to function features
- Multi-Facet geometries for press-fit and surface mount applications
- Cost efficient brass alloy for production runs, other alloys available
- Seamless construction eliminates solder from entering the part
- Custom design options available in as little as 5 weeks.
PCB terminal Pins are commonly fastened to printed circuit boards or other housings by being press-fit, swaged (riveted), crimped, or soldered. PCB terminal pins serve not only as a conductive path for an electrical circuit, but provide strength to an assembly module as a mechanical interface. Mill-Max Mfg. Corp. has developed thousands of state-of-the-art "basic pin" designs, featuring pin barrel geometries for our customers who require outside-the-box solutions to their interconnect needs. To find a PCB Pin for your specific application, begin your search below using our product finder.
Still can't find what you are looking for? Mill-Max will gladly quote application specific products.
Need technical help or looking for a custom design? Use the form below to contact Mill-Max Technical Services.