Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Pins
Mill-Max printed circuit board (PCB) pins are machined individual pins used for various plug-in applications and are functionally the dynamic building blocks within an interconnect system.
Benefits of Machined Pins:
- Precision high-speed turning of pins to tolerances of +/-.0005" for critical to function features
- Multi-Facet geometries for press-fit and surface mount applications
- Cost efficient brass alloy for production runs, other alloys available
- Seamless construction eliminates solder from entering the part
- Custom design options available in as little as 5 weeks.
Turret, slotted, bifurcated(forked), soldercup, wire-wrap, nail-head, surface mount, and swage pin types are available. They are commonly fastened to printed circuit boards or other housings by being press-fit, swaged(riveted) or soldered. PCB pins serve not only as a conductive path for an electrical circuit, but provide strength to an assembly module as a mechanical interface. Mill-Max Mfg. Corp. has developed thousands of state-of-the-art "basic pin" designs, featuring pin barrel geometries for our customers who require outside-the-box solutions to their interconnect needs.
Mill-Max offers the following stock materials and diameters for manufacture:
- BRASS Alloy 360, 1/2 hard: .062/.072/.078/.093/.125/.156/.187/.250 diameters
- PHOSPHOR BRONZE Alloy 544: .062/.072/.078 diameters
- TELLURIUM COPPER Alloy 145: .079/.093/.125/.156 diameters
For more information on our vast product offering choose a link to the right. Can't find what you are looking for? Mill-Max will gladly quote application specific products.