What Information is Collected and How We Use It
COLLECTION AND USE
Mill-Max primarily markets and sells our products and services to other businesses (B2B) and not directly to consumers. We collect personal and non-personal information about you only to the extent necessary to provide requested services and only if you voluntarily provide it to us.
|Create an Account, Place a Sample Order||Name, email address, mailing address, phone number, company|
|Newsletter Sign-Up||Name, email address; Optional: country|
|Submit a Job Application||Name, email address, phone number; Optional: mailing address, country, resume/attachment|
|Submit an Inquiry, Contact Us||Name, email address, phone number; Optional: mailing address, country, attachment|
SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Mill-Max does not buy, sell, rent, or otherwise disclose personal information in exchange for financial considerations.
Mill-Max may engage third parties to provide the requested service(s) and support our legitimate business purposes, including:
- Fulfilling an order
- Responding to inquiries through communication with authorized distribution partners in your geographical area
- Maintaining our website and supporting our newsletter through authorized processors
How Do We Store and Safeguard Your Information
All personal information collected by Mill-Max is stored on secure servers in the United States and we employ administrative, technical, and physical security measures, including data encryption in transit and at rest. The information is retained only as long as is necessary to comply with our business and legal obligations.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
The Mill-Max website uses three types of cookies and web tracking technology to support our site, allow us to improve our services, and be consistent with visitor’s interests.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: these cookies are essential to your ability to browse the site and use its features.
- Performance Cookies: these cookies collect data associated with how you use our site, like which pages you visited and what links you clicked on.
- Marketing Cookies: these cookies track your online activity to help advertisers deliver more relevant ads to you while browsing other sites.
|Google Tag Manager||Strictly Necessary||Allows Mill-Max to manage and deploy the other cookies on our website|
|Google Analytics, Sharpspring||Performance||Stores a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how you use our website*|
|Adroll Roundtrip, Google Adword, Twitter Advertising, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads||Marketing||Stores a unique ID that is used to present relevant advertisements, measure the effectiveness of the advertisements, and/or gather statistics on website visits and page views*|
* Mill-Max does not store the unique ID’s generated by any of the Performance or Marketing cookies with other personal information that may be gathered from your direct interactions with our website.
These external resources provide detailed information about types of cookies, how they are used, and how you can manage your cookie preferences:
Your Data Rights
Mill-Max will make all reasonable efforts to comply with any requests received. Any individual that voluntary signs up to receive the Mill-Max newsletter may opt-out at any time by:
- Clicking on the Unsubscribe link available in the footer of each newsletter
- Contact us directly through the Contact Us form
- Contact us directly using the information provided below
Visitors and Customers in the European Union
If you are an individual, citizen, or resident within the European Economic Area, you may have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to access of the personal information Mill-Max maintains about you
- Right to rectification of your personal information
- In certain circumstances: right to request erasure, right to the restriction and/or objection of processing
- Right to data portability
Visitors and Customers in California
If you are a California resident, you may have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- Right to know the personal information Mill-Max maintains about you
- Right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information (which is not a processing activity Mill-Max engages in)
- Right to non-discrimination
- In certain circumstances: right to request deletion
Through the Contact Us page
Thank you for visiting Mill-Max.com.