Image Sensor Socket Solutions for CCD & CMOS Imagers
Mill-Max offers a comprehensive range of solutions for Socketing CCD & CMOS Imagers with leaded (pinned) packages.
- Through-Hole and SMT sockets with pin spacings on .100", 2mm, .070", .050", 1mm, or 0.8mm grids.
- Through-Hole sockets available with solder preforms for intrusive reflow soldering.
- Molded high temperature or machined FR-4 insulators.
- Receptacle carriers that eliminate the socket insulator for extremely low profile applications.
- Pins are precision-machined copper alloy and incorporate beryllium copper spring contact. Heat treated BeCu is the best electrical spring contact material to ensure security of the imager while maintaining its pluggability.
- Available with RoHS compliant materials.
For more information use the links to the right for additional product details, to order a sample, to find related products, or contact Mill-Max Technical Services for custom design options.
Last Updated: 12/10/2018 12:32 PM